NOTE: Google Chrome and some browsers may pause during transfer.
As Columbia County entered the GREEN phase Friday, June 12th, AGAPE will resume its normal business hours. Please read details below.
1. Office will be open regular business hours Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays 9am-4pm & Thursday 9am-5pm Closed Wednesdays.
2. Case Managers for PPL/UGI, Financial Assistance, and Furniture/Household Assistance can now be seen in the office by appointment only please call the office during regular business hours to request an appointment time at 570-317-2210.
3. You must wear a mask to enter the building for your appointment. If you don't have a mask one will be provided at the front desk. We will being taking temperatures upon arrival.
4. Fresh Express will continue to be distributed as a drive thru on Thursday, however parking line up will be at Trinity rather than the YMCA parking lot.
5. County Pantry will be distributed the third Friday of the month as a drive thru.
6. Senior boxes will be distributed the third Wednesday by drive thru.
7. All donations will be accepted on Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays only from 9am-3pm Clothing.
8. Clothing giveaways will be the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month 10am-3pm. We will only allow 5 clients at a time to shop. Each client will have 20 minutes to shop & will be limited to 1 garbage bag or 5 grocery bags.
9. Donation pickups for furniture will be scheduled. Please call 570-317-2210 if you have a donation that will need to be picked up.
10. DailyBREAD meals will not restart at this time with more information to come.
Have you thought about using cloth diapers on your baby? The new cloth diapers are cute, cost effective and easy to launder. The snap closure adds to quick diaper changes, less diaper rash and are better for babies bottom.To receive a FREE cloth diaper kit contact Vicki Berlin at 570-752-1354 or visit us on Tuesdays 10am to 1pm at Agape.
See our Seal of Transparency by Guide Star! CLICK HERE!
AA: Fridays 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
NA: Thursdays 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
NAR-ANON Family Group: Thursdays 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
SAA for Men: Sundays 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
S ANON for Women: Sundays 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
DailyBread Meal for Community:
Suspended until further notice due to COVID-19
Adult Clothing Giveaway:
First and Third Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Food Pantry: Columbia County
Aristes (Fire Hall) 2 nd Thursday 9:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Benton (N4C) 3rd Tuesday 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Berwick (SalVal) 4th Wednesday 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Bloomsburg (AGAPE) 3rd Friday of each month 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Greenwood-Millville & Madison Twp (Greenwood Twp Bldg) 3rd Friday 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
Orangeville (John Buck Bldg) 2d Saturday 9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.
Fresh Express: Every Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (AGAPE)
The AGAPE offices are normally open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays 9:00 am–4:00 pm, and on Thursdays 9:00 am–5:00 pm.